Twenties Bucket List
Life is weird and I keep opening my eyes and like a year has passed and I don’t know where it is all going. There seems to be something about being in your twenties that gives you a defaulted pressure to feel like you need to fit in everything and anything into this decade. I am becoming vastly aware that these years of my life will not spin out forever and I really want to make the most of it while I still have the freedom and lack of responsibility that comes with being a twenty-something. I’ve been thinking lately about things I want to do and experience at this part of my life, and I thought I’d record it here, I’ll add to it and update as I go…:
- Learn to drive.
Visit America– LA, New York, Nashville, Chicago, Hawaii.
- Travel to somewhere in Europe alone.
- Get a tattoo (or 3).
- Buy a flat with a walk in wardrobe and Carrie Bradshaw vibes.
- Visit Amsterdam.
- Visit Rome.
- Visit Berlin.
- Visit Poland.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Become fluent in another language.
- Become self-employed.
- Do something really special for my Mum.
- Stay in a log cabin (hot tub non-negotiable).
- Do Coachella.
- Spend New Years Eve in New York.
- Jump into the ocean.
- Live in another country for at least 6 months.
- Live in London.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Buy myself a ridiculously over-priced handbag because why not.
- Get a puppy or a kitten.
- Go social media free for a month.
- Read 100 books.
- Spend a month in Paris.
- Learn to cook.