I am now in my 4th month of blogging with this particular blog (I was blogging for nearly 2 years with my last blog, you can read about what happened with that with this link if you like) and I am quite happy with how it has come along in that time. Not necessarily with regards to stats and numbers but the fact that I have quite consistently put content up, and I am fairly happy with the general look of my site too (at the moment, anyway!). That said, I have been thinking about what I want to achieve in the next 6 months with my blog, and I figured halfway through the year was as good a bench mark as any to set some goals!
By the end of 2017…
- I want to be consistently posting every other day.
- I want to increase my domain authority – it went up for the first time to 10 which I’m thrilled about but I would love to increase this again!
- I want to be sending out a monthly newsletter to a mailing list.
Social media 2017 goals…
- Hit 1000 Instagram followers (currently at 372)
- Be posting on Instagram twice a day, everyday.
- Hit 2000 Twitter followers. (currently at 1194)
- Hit 500 Bloglovin Followers. (currently at 74)
So those are the things I want to achieve with my blog over the next 6 months or so, a few of my follower goals are a little ambitious I think but I’m hoping with posting more often it won’t be too unrealistic!
What are you working towards this year? Let me know in the comments below!